Welcome to the community

IMPORTANT: Tide Community is closing - we’re building something better!

Thank you for sharing your feedback, questions and ideas. We very much appreciate your contributions - and now it’s time for something new. To better support you, and to showcase your businesses, we’re developing a member directory.

5th February 2021: This forum is now ‘static’ so it's not possible to add a new topic or comment.
Summer 2021: The forum will close. Read more

I can’t get into my account, you’ve rejected my ID twice, and you’ve rejected time-sensitive transactions inappropriately. Zendesk support via the account is not working.

I need it to be sorted ASAP!

Hi there @RichardA

Thank you for reaching out about this here - the member support team have already reached out to you by email to let you know why your recovery request hasn’t gone through, please have a look at their message and reply to them if you need any further assistance, they’ll do everything they can to sort it out for you.

Regards,
Obi

Thank you for following-up @RichardA

As the team have suggested, you can also go through the account recovery process with your driving licence as your form of ID.

Can you try to go through the process again this way? The team will likely need to perform some manual checks on your recovery request, but it will be the fastest way to restore your access.

Regards,
Obi

No sorry I can’t, if I receive a call like I asked I can explain. I’ve responded with my driving licence and requested already.

Hi there @RichardA

I’m glad to see that you were able to finish the account recovery process with my colleagues’ assistance - don’t hesitate to message them if you need anything further at all.

Regards,
Obi