Xero <> Tide Sync not working?

Hello…

I’ve been using Tide with Xero for about 3 weeks now. I had some initial problems with it not syncing because I added accounts to Tide before I setup the sync to Xero, but it’s been pretty solid ever since.

As of today - I haven’t been receiving transactions into Xero… I checked online and it hasn’t synced since 4am this morning.

This is a problem for me… anyone else having similar delays? How often does this happen?!

Could do with a manual trigger!

Dan

Hi @Startling sorry to hear this.

I can see that an agent from the Member Support team has been in touch you about this.

If you do have any further questions or queries please feel free to get in contact with our team, they will be glad to help.

Thanks
Nick

I have had similar problems ever since setting up . It has sometimes been 3 days late. It has never as far as I can tell done it every two hours. I have been having a chat with support which has been a very slow process as well. Last advice was “Yes, every 2 hours the bank feed to xero will refresh. Furthermore, if you want to do this manually you can download your CSV file that says “Sage & QuickBooks””
If I was happy to download a csv I wouldn’t have opened the account - that was the main reason. Furthermore the csv file - either Xero or “Sage & QuickBooks” is not in the proper format to import directly into Xero so I would have to faff around fitting it into the Xero template.
I have twice disconnected the feed and reconnected it as advised but it made no difference.
I am very disappointed that this is not working and also that there appears to be no desire to get it working .