Will upgrading to plus account get my account sorted quicker?

I’m growing tired of having to wait and constantly getting no real support despite being ‘prioritised’, my business is going through a really difficult patch and missing out on incoming payments is causing major cashflow issues such as missing insurance and rent payments due to my account being blocked.

We provide some of our vehicles to a few key workers and NHS staff and if we are unable to maintain our insurance policy we will be forced to retract vehicles.

Hi there Muhammed,

Could you please confirm your company name so we can further look into this for you as soon as possible?

If you do decide to upgrade your account to a Tide Plus plan, your queries will be prioritized by our Member Support team, however, the plan does not affect any other departments.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Spectrum car hire

Thanks for confirming this Muhammed,

We have asked the relevant team to get in touch with you as soon as possible to provide you with an update on the matter.

If you have any additional queries, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Can i have an agent make contact with me as i am waiting for several answers with no reply or acknowledgment and have been for some time!!! Alset partners ltd

Hi @Goody82, I can see that our team has been in touch with you in app. If we can help with anything else please don’t hesitate to reach out to us.

Well you’re wrong, they haven’t