Why wont tide allow me to make a payment and set up a direct debit. This is my business account and this is pretty urgent. Ive activated the card, there should not be any issues. Can someone please help?

payments

Why wont tide allow me to make a payment and set up a direct debit. This is my business account and this is pretty urgent. Ive activated the card, there should not be any issues. Can someone please help??

Hello @GSidwell!

In regards to the payments, to be able to advise you accordingly, I would need to check your account, so if you don’t mind confirming the name of your company, I would love to help out?

In addition, will check out your Direct Debits.

Awaiting your reply!
Harry

Nice fast reply, thanks for that Harry.

Company name is SD Construction & Management

Thank you for the confirmation! I sent you an email message right now. Feel free to reply when convenient.

I’m experiencing a similar issue!! neither of my tide accounts are receiving funds! I transferred money from HSBC, it left my HSBC account and has not reached my Tide account.
Someone else tried to transfer to my account and they were unable to. These are business accounts and I need it to work seamlessly. This is a very urgent issue and I have emailed Tide but not received a response.

Hi there @TideUser2020

I’ve just had a look into the matter and I can’t see anything that would immediately explain this issue, and we don’t seem to have received anything from the email associated with your account.

The team would be able to look into the matter, but I suggest that you contact them with some details about the payments through the in-app chat, as it’s more secure.

Regards,
Obi