Welcome to the community

IMPORTANT: Tide Community is closing - we’re building something better!

Thank you for sharing your feedback, questions and ideas. We very much appreciate your contributions - and now it’s time for something new. To better support you, and to showcase your businesses, we’re developing a member directory.

5th February 2021: This forum is now ‘static’ so it's not possible to add a new topic or comment.
Summer 2021: The forum will close. Read more

Hello,
I am wondering if there’s a way of finding IBAN and BIC numbers in the tide mobile app yet? I need these numbers asap for me to continue my Business. Thank you.

• created

Nov '20
  • last reply

15d

replies

views

users

link

Thank you for reaching out @Eddie

And thank you for your patience! We don’t currently provide IBAN and BIC details for our accounts as we don’t support international payments.

We absolutely have long-term plans to change this, but for now, any international transfers would have to be processed through a 3rd party.

Let me know if you have any questions at all, I’d be happy to help.

Regards,
Obi

15 days later

Hello, thank you for the reply.

I’m starting out on the amazon associates program and I am required to fill in IBAN and BIC numbers for them to be able to pay me and for me to set up my payment method.

I literally can not continue my Business if I cant get hold of these numbers for amazon. It’s annoying because I haven’t said that I need these numbers too amazon and I have no intention to receive international payments either, yet amazon have made it compulsory to fill in these fields for me to complete my payment details.

If you are not providing these numbers, it might be wise to get this message across to people who are opening Business accounts with you before they start the process, as I’m sure there will be others in this scenario.

I can not afford to wait for as long as it may take you to acquire these numbers and now i find myself back to square 1 with opening a Business account. I feel I will have to look else where for a Business account.

Thank you for your time

Kind Regards

Edward Hughes

28 days later

It surely must be obvious to your company that more and more people need IBAN and BIC numbers. By not having these you are preventing people who are paid by Amazon from using your business accounts, which would otherwise be ideal. How many customers might you be losing? Have a look at how many businesses and authors that are registered on Amazon.
Especially with more people working from home than ever.
I am a brand new customer, I wish you’d made it clearer in your sales spiel that this was an issue. Luckily I’ve wasted nothing more than time.
Seasonal wishes
Gordon Warden

1 month later

Hi there,

Thank you for sharing your feedback and sorry for the delay in our response. We understand the importance of a IBAN & international currency accounts feature for our members that’s why we are happy to say it’s one of our mid-term features. The relevant team is currently working on it and hope to be released soon. You can check the progress of the new feature and vote on our roadmap here: https://trello.com/b/U5zQ5Jus/tide-feature-roadmap 8

If any queries come up or have any additional feedback to share, don’t hesitate to contact us at [email protected] or via the in-app chat.

Best regards,
Zoe