When will Tide support receiving payments in USD?

Title says it all really - your approach to rolling out receipt of international payments is a mess.

While I’m sure some people have a need to keep currencies in separate buckets. many of us just want to be able to receive payments from overseas clients.

While I can finally receive payments in EUR, I still can’t receive them in USD!!!

When is this issue going to be resolved?

Hi @AndyD,

Thanks for your feedback and apologies for the slow reply.

I’m afraid we’re unable to provide a timeline for this as of yet. However, we’ll update the community as soon as we have news regarding USD.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks,
Valentine

Well thanks to you lack of support for IBANs and US dollars I’ve got a payment that’s lost between a client and Transferwise

I think it’s time to give up on Tide

Did you manage to trace pack the payment? I have the same issue and resolution is being slow.

Hi @AndyD,

Have you reached out to our Member Support team via the in-app chat? They’ll be able to take a look and get to the bottom of it.

Thanks,
Valentine

Hi I have the same problem here - client made a payment in USD from Turkey and it bounced back. When will this feature be enabled? I would really rather receive the money in my GBP account as I do with Barclays and pay a bit of an exchange fee, than having to keep track of a separate account for each currency - which also creates problems with my accountancy software. Any suggested solutions for this?

Hi @screenlang,

I’m sorry to hear this is a problem. I’m afraid we’re not able to provide a timeline for this at this stage. However, we’ll update the community as soon as we have news regarding USD.

Let me know if you have any other questions, I’m happy to help.

Thanks,
Valentine