Waiting times for chat for plus members

Hello all … has anyone else noticed a decided drop in response times , in fact a huge drop. I have recently tried to access the in app chat only to find that the response times are on average 10 hours -3 days. I thought I was paying the monthly fee to have my messages responded too in good time and not an age… I have grown three more grey hairs since I last messaged the in app team. It frankly gets me in the gut that they keep saying… WE ARE EXPERIENCING HIGH MESSAGE VOLUMES AT PRESENT DUE TO THE COVID 19 CRISIS yet if you read back they have always had problems with he in app chat. For a SO CALLED bank who is only on my phone the in app chat is 100% important but if customers can’t access it then what is the point. BTW my business associate has the “premium Account” and he has no problem getting an instant response form the Tide team every time… makes you think they do not care about us…???

All you seem to be doing is moaning, why don’t you just go bank with someone else?

James… hmmmmmm

Hi all,

Thank you for voicing your concerns and providing us with this feedback. It is very much appreciated as we strive to provide the best possible service to all of our members.

Due to the current global situation as well as Tide’s accreditation for the BBLS we’ve been having much higher points of contact than usual due to which our response time has suffered and this includes all Tide account plans.

We can assure you that we are constantly up-scaling in order to lower our response time as much as possible as we fully understand that some queries require more immediate actions.

If you have any additional questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.

I have tried to contact you but to no avail…

Hi there,

One of our Member Support agents has followed up with you on your email to provide further clarification regarding your query.

If you have any additional questions, please do not hesitate to refer to the thread with our agent. Thank you.

They did but just handed out a telling off and the same pre written message that everyone has been getting.

It is about time you where upfront with your customers about the BBLS