Very Bad customer Service

Hi @rsch,

I am very sorry for the delay you experienced on the in-app chat facility. Although we always aim to get back to our members within minutes, responses during the weekend may take longer.

I have also replied to your other post here.

Let me know if there is anything else I can do to help, I’d be happy to.
Valentine

You have put my business on hold since 11 (eleven) days ago. i cannot access the account. Just give me my money back so that I can get on with my business

Hi @REHOBOTH,

I know our team is in touch with you on a private channel. Please don’t hesitate to get back to them if you have any questions, they’d be happy to help.

Thanks,
Valentine

They have not been in touch since I sent all the documents they requested, not even an acknowledgement. This got me thinking I may have fallen a victim. The silence is worrying me apart from the fact that this business activities is largely dependent on this account, it is my livelihood. Their action or in action has put my business on hold for more than 12 days now. Please advice, what do I do now

I have written to them severally in the last 12 days without any response from them. This is adversly affecting my business. At some point i even asked for my money back they just ignore me. Is this right?

Your action or in action has put my business on hold for more than twelve days, please give me my money

Hi @REHOBOTH,

The team has been in touch again via email.

Could you please get back to them there so they can further assist you with this?

Thanks,
Valentine

yet another user complaining about shocking support. What is going on?

Hi @Swoonigan

I understand that our COO and Member Support team reached out to you on the phone and the in-app chat last night to apologise and give you a full explanation of the situation after the issue experienced by our third-party provider was resolved.

I completely understand that this situation must have been stressful and might have caused your business inconvenience. Rest assured that the team was working hard to fix this as quickly as possible with our provider.

If you’d like to give us further feedback, please don’t hesitate to get back to our Member Support team or request a call back.

Once again, I’d like to apologise for the stress and inconvenience this situation must have caused.

Thanks,
Valentine

terrible support i am thinking of calling the police 300 pounds has disappeared from my accountfrom my account

Hi @ChichesterMCT

Hi Neill,

I know our Member Support team reached out to further assist you with this.

If you have any further difficulties relating to your account or payments, please reach out to them directly - they’ll be able to help with this via the in-app chat.

Thanks,
Valentine

48 hours no reply what a bad customer service. this is giving me too much stress now

Hi @krstradersltd,

I understand that our Member Support team reached out this morning.

As soon as you get back to them they’ll be able to further assist you with this.

Thanks,
Ali

I’m having the same issue, posted on app over a hour ago and still no responce

Hi @Ianchambers1970,

I’m sorry to hear you’re having issues. I know a member of our Support team is assisting you with this.
Don’t hesitate to let them know if you have any other questions.

Thanks,
Valentine

its says reply in 20 min also provided my number no phone call and no reply still waiting for a refund.
what a joke

Dear Tide,

We have recently finally received a sum into our newly opened Tide account.

This took THREE DAYS TO CLEAR/Arrive which caused considerable anxiety.

Now, when we tried to make payments the app made us undertake a number of additional security checks and we are now locked out of the app entirely while it performs further checks!!!.

As there is no way to contact you through the app what an earth are we to do I have urgent payments to make for the business!

This is the worst app experience in banking I’ve ever come across.

Please can you help?

I can’t even access my account number and sort code because they are within the app which I can’t access so I have absolutely no way of making any further enquiries!!

She will reply: someone will contact you via the in-app chat, while you can’t access the app. Deadlock. Awful.

Hi @Jurate,

I’m sorry to hear you’ve experienced problems when trying to receive and make payments.

I know my colleague Jerry from our Member Support team got back to you this morning to further assist you with this.

If you have any questions about this, please don’t hesitate to get back to him, he’d be happy to help!

Thanks,
Valentine