Welcome to the community

IMPORTANT: Tide Community is closing - we’re building something better!

Thank you for sharing your feedback, questions and ideas. We very much appreciate your contributions - and now it’s time for something new. To better support you, and to showcase your businesses, we’re developing a member directory.

5th February 2021: This forum is now ‘static’ so it's not possible to add a new topic or comment.
Summer 2021: The forum will close. Read more

Hello,

I have UK company for my small business but I am not a UK resident.

I tried to open tide account since last week and my application status is still verify your detail.

Can someone help me?

I am totally lost to contact support because I can’t contact to support page from my application.

Thank you,

Hi there @suppsh,

We’re really sorry to hear this has happened.

Could you please confirm your company name so we can further look into this for you?

Thank you in advance.

My Company name is Shared Webs Ltd under registration number 12654587

9 days later

Hi there @suppsh

Thank you for getting back to us here!

I can see that the Onboarding Team have been in touch by email as well with some additional questions to finalize your application. Please have a look and get back to them when you’re able, so they can get your application back on track!

Regards,
Obi

2 months later

Hello Obi,
My name is Donald, I am the owner of a Ltd in the UK and I am a non-UK resident. I would like to take advantage of tide’s services and I am aware of the lengthy procedures involved in getting a bank account as a non-resident. For this I would like to know all the documents and even further steps that are required to have my tide account approved.
Thank you!

Hi there @donald

Sorry to keep you waiting on our response here!

I’d recommend that you contact the onboarding support team at 02038932915. They’ll be able to walk you through all of the necessary steps.

Regards,
Obi

But I would very much like someone to help me with this procedure. Isn’t there a way to chat?
Please.

Thank you for getting back to me, Donald.

We do support the Tide app exclusively in English, but you can always contact the team at [email protected] if you’d prefer. Let them know what you need and they’ll make sure to put you through to the right team.

Regards,
Obi

OK I’ve been writing to them for a long time but never got an answer!
I don’t know what to do anymore.