Verifying details on App

Hi I have set up an account with you and today have received my mastercard etc and yet I am still stuck on this usually takes five minutes on the app , not being able to use the app means of course , no access to online banking ! , 3 days now . Can you be of some assistance please . Many thanks , Alex

Good morning Alex,

Thank you so much for taking the time to draw this to our attention.

I’ve successfully located your application and can confirm that our Onboarding team has been in touch with you via the in-app chat on Friday, however, it doesn’t seem that you’re able to view their messages.

We’re currently familiar with an issue affecting some of our applicants at the time when you signed up where they aren’t able to see the messages from our Onboarding team and our technical team is currently developing a fix. We hope to provide it to our members very soon.

Rest assured, I will now contact our Onboarding team to continue your application via e-mail. Once approved, you will no longer experience this issue with the messages and you will be able to operate your account seamlessly.

I hope you find this helpful and should you have any further feedback or questions regarding your account, please do contact our team at hello@tide.co or through the in-app chat - assistance is just a message away!

Warmest regards,

David

I think i am having a simular problem, i have already emails hello@tide.co… TWICE… but havent yet recieved a response. I sent the selfie and my ID pics through the app last fridat

Hello Daniel, please accept our apologies for the delay, we are currently experiencing higher volumes of contact. We will be in touch shortly in order to assist you in activating your Tide account.

Hello, I am having the same issue. I was froze onto the initial chat when submitting my documents and now I’m frozen on the ‘verifying your identity ‘ screen for over 48 hours. I have also sent an email requesting a call back to no avail.

Hello, @Jarrad

Thank you for posting here as well.

We’ll look into this matter for you, we don’t want to keep anybody waiting longer than necessary for their applications.

Regards,
Obi

I appreciate the speedy response but you haven’t told me exactly the course of action you are going to take regarding my individual case and/or explained how and when I will be contacted by or if at all?

Thank you for getting back to me, @Jarrad

I can see that the team had responded to you, I assume that you hadn’t received this due to the issues with the app.

I’ve asked the team to re-send their reply to you by email as well, so we can ensure that you receive it.

Regards,
Obi

Dear forum members,

Hoping to get some assistance. I’ve tried numerous endeavours to set up a business account however the verification of my ID particulars are not being captured automatically, it’s been a very frustrating process. Is there any other way to submit ID? I took the advice of deleting the app and reinstalling it. I’ve also tried to capture the images set against a black background and that has not resulted in any success!

Can anybody help?

Hi there @Denacheam

I’ve just sent you a message with some details, I hope the team will be able to assist you further!

Regards,
Obi

I’m having the same problem here, the app is frozen on 5mins check, and i had email that said my account is opened, but i haven’t receive any information . Which i could speak to someone but couldn’t find Tide customer contact number.

Hello @Labut! If you are willing to share the name of your company, I can look into it. In addition, you can always contact us via hello@tide.co!

I’m still having the same problems and it’s over 15 days now. My company name is Labut ltd.

Where is my account details? Why is the app still frozen on 5mins check ? And yes i have deleted it and reinstall it again as advised.

Hello @Labut! We can see that our on-boarding team sent you an e-mail on the 22nd of July.

Could you please refer to their e-mail so you can proceed with the on-boarding process?

Let us know if any further assistance is required!

Regards,
Boris