Verifying details on App

Hi I have set up an account with you and today have received my mastercard etc and yet I am still stuck on this usually takes five minutes on the app , not being able to use the app means of course , no access to online banking ! , 3 days now . Can you be of some assistance please . Many thanks , Alex

Good morning Alex,

Thank you so much for taking the time to draw this to our attention.

I’ve successfully located your application and can confirm that our Onboarding team has been in touch with you via the in-app chat on Friday, however, it doesn’t seem that you’re able to view their messages.

We’re currently familiar with an issue affecting some of our applicants at the time when you signed up where they aren’t able to see the messages from our Onboarding team and our technical team is currently developing a fix. We hope to provide it to our members very soon.

Rest assured, I will now contact our Onboarding team to continue your application via e-mail. Once approved, you will no longer experience this issue with the messages and you will be able to operate your account seamlessly.

I hope you find this helpful and should you have any further feedback or questions regarding your account, please do contact our team at hello@tide.co or through the in-app chat - assistance is just a message away!

Warmest regards,

David

I think i am having a simular problem, i have already emails hello@tide.co… TWICE… but havent yet recieved a response. I sent the selfie and my ID pics through the app last fridat

Hello Daniel, please accept our apologies for the delay, we are currently experiencing higher volumes of contact. We will be in touch shortly in order to assist you in activating your Tide account.