Verification

Hello, I’m posting here as I have failed to reach anyone by email or on the app.
I was asked to submit a supplier invoice with the corresponding proof of payment to verify my business since I am not a UK resident. However, after submitting all that I was asked for, I received an unclear message where it seems that the agent is confusing outgoing and incoming transactions. I replied back asking for clarifications but i haven’t received a response for the past 5 hours.
Can you please look into this?
Thank you very much.

Hello @Loubna,

We’re sorry for the delay in response to this channel. We are actively upscaling our number of Member Support Agents to meet increasing demand from our member base, so we’re confident that we can offer you a great standard of service moving forward and all queries will be attended to immediately.

I can confirm that our team has been in touch with you on the 14th of January and just this Monday too. Can you please reply to their messages as they’d be happy to proceed with your application.

If you’re having trouble seeing our team’s messages, please send our team an e-mail at hello@tide.co with reference ‘358532’ and your company name - we’d love to help you further and continue the application via e-mail.

I hope you find this helpful and please reach out to our team via e-mail or through the in-app chat if you have any further questions or difficulties.

Best wishes,

David