Urgently need account unlocked!

I stupidly locked my account! Have input my drivers licence pic etc. It said 2 working hours! 6 hours later and I’m still waiting! Trying to transfer the money to pay my staff! Someone please help !!!

Hi there @02clakam

Thank you for letting us know about this - I can see that the team have been in touch to help you restore your access already.

If you need any kind of help, please don’t hesitate to let me know, I’ll get back to you as soon as I can.

Regards,
Obi

My account locked and it said I entered the incorrect pin 3 times. I only entered my PIN number once. It also said my account is blocked and I can only see the chat screen which no one has responded to. I need to pay a client. Can this be looked into? Thanks.

Hi there @kgirl

I can confirm that it isn’t the account in its entirety that’s paused, just a particular payment that you tried to make that the team will need to perform some checks on - my colleagues have just responded to your message in the app and the team will be in touch with you as soon as they possibly can to sort that out.

Thank you for your patience!

Regards,
Obi

I’ve just tried to make another payment and that payment was also blocked? Which part of the account is not blocked?