Urgent help needed and no response via app!

Hi,
I need help urgently due to being locked out of my account. When I tried to enter my passcode last night it was saying I had entered incorrectly when I hadn’t. This has led to my account being locked and now I cannot access my account but more worryingly I am concerned that someone has access my account and changed my passcode. I have tried to contact via the app and email but no response and my account still hasn’t been unlocked despite sending in the information last night. I am growing increasingly concerned and if someone doesn’t contact me within the hour I will take to other channels to make contact and look to close my account. Customer service seems to be non existent in urgent situations such as this.

Hi @butterfieldproperty,

I know our team has been in touch to further assist you with this and that it’s now all sorted.

Don’t hesitate to get back to them if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Valentine

Hi
I have a large amount of money transferred to my account but it’s not in my account yet

Hello, in-app support is still not working - no response to support ticket in 24+ hours! What is the best way to get prompt support at the moment?

Thank you in advance,
Andriy

Hi @Inhus,

I believe you had a chat with our Member Support team about this.

Don’t hesitate to get back to them if you have any questions, they’d be happy to help.

Thanks,
Valentine

Hi @asv,

I’m really sorry to hear this. I know our Member Support team has reached out since then to further assist you.

Don’t hesitate to get back to them there if you experience any issues or have questions, they’re here to help.

Thanks,
Valentine

its been 48 hours since i requested something in chat i only got one reply please please please help me out