URGENT - Cannot access Account

Hi,

The app seems to not be working on my phone. I have updated the app, deleted the app and reinstalled it, restarted my phone, closed everything else etc but nothing is working.

The app flashes open and then closes immediately every time.

I urgently need to access my business account

Thanks for writing to us about this @Izzy

This seems like an unfamiliar kind of issue, if simple troubleshooting doesn’t help with this, I’ll definitely bring it to the attention of the technical team so they can give some more concrete advice.

Have you tried rebooting the device entirely?

And if that hasn’t helped, can you confirm the model of the device you’re using and check that you’re on the latest update of its operating system?

Thank you in advance!

Regards,
Obi

I have the same issue, now they are doing additional checks so can’t get back into my business account. It seems to be one thing after another at the moment with this account

Thank you for letting us know about this @Jamieb06

I can see that the team have approved your recovery request, please have a look for any emails from the team if you haven’t recovered your access just yet and let us know if you need anything further!

Regards,
Obi

Hi Team,

I have the same problem. My Account was locked temporarily because I entered the passcode incorrectly. I successfully managed to change the passcode, then my Account disappeared from the App.

This is urgent as I need to make a payment from the account.

What can be done to assist please?

Thank you
Mary

Hi there @mcummings

What’s possibly happened here is that you’ve gone through the account recovery process but submitted a different email from the one associated with your account.

If you can let me know here, or write to the Member Support team, the name of your business, that would let us look into the matter further so we can help you!

Regards,
Obi