Welcome to the community

IMPORTANT: Tide Community is closing - we’re building something better!

Thank you for sharing your feedback, questions and ideas. We very much appreciate your contributions - and now it’s time for something new. To better support you, and to showcase your businesses, we’re developing a member directory.

5th February 2021: This forum is now ‘static’ so it's not possible to add a new topic or comment.
Summer 2021: The forum will close. Read more

I have been trying constantly to contact someone from Tide with no luck!

My account was paused and I was requested to provide some documentation which was done promptly. The account has not yet been resumed.

We cannot operate our business without the bank account. This kind of delay could literally bring our business to its knees and finish it altogether.

Please respond and resume the account, we are at a critical stage. Missing one project could mean a total collapse of business for a small trader such as ourselves.

People’s livelihoods depend on the salaries they receive from us and especially during this difficult period. Please do consider this before you pause bank accounts and please especially consider this when taking an absolute age in resuming the accounts.

Hello @NumenPictures,

Thank you for contacting us and sorry for the inconvenience experienced.

We have located the case and we are currently looking into it with our dedicated team.

We will be in touch as soon as possible and we will work with you until this is resolved.

Let us know if you have any questions in the meantime.

Regards,
Borislav

My only question is, how long will it take to resume the account??

This is incredibly stressful and is causing further financial losses. Please understand this statement.

Same HERE, from yesterday the app was not showing any transactions. the result a typical update the app, NOPE! Uninstalled YES and stuck.
We are performing … and no help. All CS say is do exactly what i have already done, and not 1 CS has a clue.

Its about time Tide had a phone line. This is not looking good for future banking. I need constant access.

Hello @LMFallows,

Thank you for contacting us.

We are sorry to hear about the experienced inconvenience.

Our support team is currently in touch with you via e-mail. They will work with you and will be more than happy to schedule a call so the case can be resolved.

Regards,
Borislav