Welcome to the community

IMPORTANT: Tide Community is closing - we’re building something better!

Thank you for sharing your feedback, questions and ideas. We very much appreciate your contributions - and now it’s time for something new. To better support you, and to showcase your businesses, we’re developing a member directory.

5th February 2021: This forum is now ‘static’ so it's not possible to add a new topic or comment.
Summer 2021: The forum will close. Read more

I recently upgraded my iphone and now cannot access my Tide account.

When logging in it requests my email address. The only two email accounts I hold I have tried and it says both times that the email addresses are not recognised. I am in touch with Tide via email and the response I have been given is that they have sent an email to the account I have registered my Tide account in. When responding I have told them that I don’t know which email account this is as the only two email accounts I have do not work. They have said that for security reasons they are unable to let me know which email address they have sent the reset information to. I AM AT A LOSS. I have been unable to access my account for nearly 4 days and it is now URGENT. Please can somebody help me?? I seem to now be able to speak to anyone at Tide and I just get the same response each time I email.

• created

Nov '20
  • last reply

Nov '20

views

users

Thank you for reaching out about this @PoppyLennox

I’ve had a look into this for you and I’ll reach out as soon as possible to help restore your access. I have a few clues what the possible cause for this whole discrepancy has been, so I hope we’ll be able to sort this out quite quickly.

Regards,
Obi