Unable To Recover Account

I have tried to recover my account today onto a new phone and it is telling me they can not recover my account I have taken the selfie picture required and passport photo.

I need to have this sorted as my merchant funds are deposited to my tide account.

I have emailed the hello@ email but not had a response and I can not be waiting days for a response.

In these times we find ourselves in there should be a quicker “human” resolve than this !

Hi there @SEMUKLTD

I’ve just had a look into this for you, I’ll be sending you an email shortly to assist with the recovery process.

I appreciate that there’s been something of a delay in our responses and I appreciate your patience with us, the teams are handling quite a large influx of requests.

Regards,
Obi

Hi Obi , I have received your email thanks for the assistance , I have tried to make a payment using my card this morning and there seems to have been an issue with that to can you look into this for me please

Hi Obi ,

I think it may be an issue with the purchasing website , please disregard my last message as it worked fine elsewhere

Many Thanks

Matthew

Glad to hear it @SEMUKLTD

Apologies for the delay in my response, let me know if you need any kind of assistance besides, I’d be happy to help!

Regards,
Obi