Unable to open app on android phone 310120

Unable to open app on android phone. Tried reinstalling from play store but still will not start.
I have a Samsung S7

Me too, have been trying for a while and then got a notification that maintenance of the app is ongoing… is there a service down indication somewhere !

Hello! Access to Tide is currently unavailable. Our tech team is working hard to get us back up and running, we’ll notify everyone as soon as access is restored. If you need to contact us please reach out to our Member Support team at hello@tide.co and one of our member support agents is going to contact you shortly.

You do realise that it’s the self assessment deadline? A complete joke.

I sure do !

I am back on now. Had to reload app and resend a photo of driving licence and take selfie to recover account.

No joy here, not a good start for me as a new Tide user, has reduced my confidence in Tide for me. I have also experienced reluctance on the part of my customers to make payments to them too, so could be I pull the plug on this little adventure.

App down for many hours on final day of the month, tax deadline day, and nothing on any website or twitter to explain. Cannot login to the web site because you need the app to do that.

Very poor service

Hello,

We’re sorry for the delay in response in this channel. We are actively upscaling our number of Member Support Agents to meet increasing demand from our member base, so we’re confident that we can offer you a great standard of service moving forward and all queries will be attended to immediately.

More information about the outage can be found here: https://www.tide.co/blog/tide-update/we-had-an-unexpected-outage-on-31st-january-heres-a-word-from-our-cto-guy-duncan-to-explain-what-happened/

The necessary actions have been taken and as we’re expanding and upgrading our services to be more reliable, such instances will be prevented from happening so our members’ can have the journey they deserve. As per our latest notice and maintenance which you can learn more about here: :warning: Notice for our members - upcoming maintenance , the stability, capacity, and resilience have been further improved to better serve our members.

Our Member Support team are on hand 24/7 to help you. Just email hello@tide.co and let the team know your full name and business name. They’ll do everything they can to assist!

Thanks once again for your messages, we truly appreciate you chasing this matter and look forward to serving you to the best of our abilities.

Best wishes,

David