Welcome to the community

IMPORTANT: Tide Community is closing - we’re building something better!

Thank you for sharing your feedback, questions and ideas. We very much appreciate your contributions - and now it’s time for something new. To better support you, and to showcase your businesses, we’re developing a member directory.

5th February 2021: This forum is now ‘static’ so it's not possible to add a new topic or comment.
Summer 2021: The forum will close. Read more

I have A SERIOUS problem. I have three accounts with tide and have been waiting over a month, still no resolution. I have raised a complaint 1319413, followed all the advice in the app, reinstalled the app several time, requested many phone calls, started several message feeds, sent, multiple emails and still no call back or resolution. I need access to my accounts to produce my accounts never mind receive and send payments and this is the treatment small businesses get. I am hugely disappointed. I have sent my passport in for verification and why is it still not being accepted. How can i solve this and get a number to ring them directly because i cant wait another day.

• created

Dec '20
  • last reply

Dec '20

views

users

Hello @globalhandshake,

Thank you for contacting us.

We will be more than happy to jump on a call with you and help you access your account.

Our support team has just sent you an e-mail, to the one associated with your Tide account, so you can confirm a convenient time.

Regards,
Borislav