Unable to access account via app, further verification required, ID and Picture sent but no follow up or access at later time

I am unable to access account via app, further verification required, ID and Picture have been sent sent but no follow up or access at later time.

I have sent emails but not recieved response so far,

Is there a way to either reset the app and resubmit ID or get into account without the hit&miss ID verification?

Thank you,

Having the same issue, have had no reports back from the tide team.

Very disappointing and have been locked out for week’s.

Not very good customer service as you cannot seem to speak to a real human being and not an automated service as you are directed to.

The only way to reach these people is through email and even then they are very reluctant to answer as i have had no reply still.

Hello there,

We are really sorry for the delay in response. I’d really like to raise this with our team so that we can see what went wrong and make sure it doesn’t happen in the future. Unfortunately, I wasn’t able to locate your account using your name on Community - would you mind sending a quick message in-app and mention my name (Borislav) so we can investigate this for you.

Thank you in advance!

Best regards,
Borislav