Trying to get my account opened

I am having issues with the app is seems.

I tried to open a account last night and I got in app message from the customer service manager asking for additional information.

Iv provided that and then my app crashed.

I am now stuck with (number 1) on the app badge on my iOS devices. When I open the app nothing new shows.

If I reinstall what will happen…? Will I have to redo the application process again?

I just want to get the account up and running

Hi @hellomick,

I believe our on-boarding team has reached out and that you are discussing this with them via the in-app chat.

Let me know if you have any other questions about Tide, I’m happy to help :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Valentine

Why is it taking so long to get a response back via the app?

This is a massive issue it seems with Tide. The slow response times with customer services

It seems to be taking over 4 hours to get a reply from customer services.

Hi @hellomick,

I’m really sorry for the delay you experienced. We have received a very high number of applications lately. Our number one priority is to provide the best service to our members - rest assured that the team is on it and are working hard to get back to messages as quickly as possible.

I believe the team is in touch to further assist you. Don’t hesitate to let them know if you have any other questions.

Thanks,
Valentine

Thank you for the reply.

Cool name by the way !

I have not had a response in over 24 hours now… this is getting beyond a joke

Hi @hellomick,

The team should have reached out to you again.

Let me know if there’s anything else I can do to help :slight_smile: