Try new features before they launch: join Tide Preview today!

Hi - we’d like to be added to the Xero beta as well company name Qurb Ltd

Hi Shruti! If you are using an iOS device, we would be more than happy to add you to the Tide Preview list. Please reach out to your Founder Member Manger via the in-app chat :slight_smile:

Hi, can I join the Xero trial aswell for Android? It would be for EikCaffery Creative Ltd.

Cheers!

Hi @aastalinda, of course you can join! Please request this via the in-app chat. We look forward to welcoming you to our programme.

Hello, can I join the XERO trial as well even if it is not on a mobile device?

Many Thanks,

Hi @MarieTCB, you can indeed. Just register your interest here.

Hi there

I’ve been invited to preview, but I’m having trouble doing anything with ‘Test Flight’. When I open the app it’s asking me to redeem a code. I do not have one and I’ve had no email from Test Flight with one.

I’ve had an email from you asking me to download Test Flight but I am unable to proceed with further instruction due to needing a code.

Can you help

Lois

While in the Test Flight app there is the ability to add apps by using a code I have never used that.

I found most companies add your email address to a list of permitted users and then one day when you get an email saying a new release is available on TestFlight you click on it to go to TestFlight and when it opens the app icon appears in the list and you can then download or update it from there

Hi @Loisevegriffin,

Sorry to hear you are having trouble with this! It sounds like you haven’t been added to Tide Preview with the email address associated with your Apple ID.

I have just sent you a DM to further assist you with this :slight_smile:

pinned #30