Tide's Product Roadmap

Hi @MarkN, the Tide Banking Platform is a new part of our back-end infrastructure. It has been built to support the upcoming international currencies product. This platform will allow Tide to hold e-money balances and process SWIFT and SEPA payments, and FX transactions. It will sit at the heart of Tide’s infrastructure as the company grows, and will ultimately support payments to and from GBP accounts also.

From a member perspective, the Tide Banking Platform will allow us to be more responsive to future feature requests.

I hope this helps :slight_smile:

I too am desperate for IBAN payments otherwise we may have to look at a different solution which would be a shame. 80% of our work comes from overseas - could you please add me to the beta programme asap please.

Just an IBAN number or swift code for payments in would be a great start

Keith from Dice Studio

Hi @Keith!
I have just reached out to you in-app regarding joining the Tide Preview waitlist for International Payments :slight_smile:

Thanks - i saw that

K

ios app. Thanks. I would really appreciate getting access to this otherwise I will have to find an alternate banking arrangement as we do a lot of international work. Thanks

No problem @Nigeyandco!
I have just reached out to you via the in-app chat regarding joining Tide Preview :slight_smile:

Guys, it’s not on to not reply to questions. That’s the whole point of this forum isn’t it? Not replying is a great way to turn a temporarily unhappy customer into a permanently p*ssed off one. So please can you respond to my post of Jan 30th?

Hi Jonathan,

I am really sorry for the late reply.

I do understand this feature is critical for your business. But at this stage, we are currently working towards other major features such as international payments and team access functionalities, based on the number of requests we’ve received from members.

We are constantly working on prioritising the features that are the most requested and needed which also means that others get reprioritised. Having said that, we definitely want to introduce card acceptance at some point. In fact, the Tide banking platform that we are currently building will make it easier to introduce features like card acceptance.

I hope this helps. Don’t hesitate to let me know if you have any further questions.
Valentine

Hi Katie

I am really keen to join the preview/beta test of the international payments update. I have an invoice ready to be paid but with nowhere for it to be paid, so the sooner this is released the better. I am also launching another business which will be active across Europe, and am currently looking at HSBC as Tide cannot support it. the sooner you get this going the better!

Steve

Thanks for getting in touch @GCE-Steve!
I have just sent you a message via the in-app chat regarding joining Tide Preview for international payments :slight_smile:

Hi @wbuchan,

Happy to let you know that we’ve just released our integration with FreeAgent!

You can find out more here. You can also find a list of FAQs about this here.

Let me know if you have any questions, I’d be happy to help :slight_smile:

Multi User is by far the most important for me personally.

Appreciate people may have other priorities, but I really need the other director in my company to be able to access the Tide account.

We’re reluctant to really move money over until that’s available.

Just my 2c!

Hi @hryvis and @sambarnes90,

We are in formal discussions and very much plan on integrating with Quickbooks as soon as possible. However, due to the normal timeframe of getting integrations underway, the integration with Quickbooks will occur in the longer term.

As you know, delivering powerful multi-user functionality that saves account owners time is an important goal for Tide. We’ve just launched team cards on Android which represents the first step on the road to a full team-access feature.

You can find our latest roadmap here.

Let me know if you’ve any questions :slight_smile:

I’m keen to see sage one implemented soon

Do you know when it will be possible to setup more than one Tide account without needing an additional mobile device? Is this on the roadmap?

I have two businesses and would really like to use Tide for both of them…

Hi Greg,

Thanks for getting in touch. We do have plans to introduce this functionality, however we haven’t announced a timetable for doing so.

In the meantime, do you have a tablet or a second phone you could use by any chance?

Hi Viktoria,
I am currently starting-up with Sage One, which offered me the option (this past week at least) to connect my Tide account via a direct link (the only others they show as available are HSBC/Lloyds/RBS/Natwest & Cashplus). HSBC has connected no problem. For TIDE they tell me that the link is in production but not scheduled to officially launch until the end of this month and contact you to get it enabled. Helpdesk said they didn’t know anything about thus but to look at the beta programme. I’d be more than happy to be a beta tester / early adopter, but stuck at the moment.
cheers,
David

Hi David,

Thanks for getting in touch and glad to hear you’d like to test this feature.

My colleague Millie has reached out to you via email with further information :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Valentine

Hi all,

I’m happy to let you know that our integration with Sage is here.

You can learn more on our blog here.

Let me know if you’ve any questions about this :slight_smile:
Valentine

What is your definition of short term, medium term and long term? One month, one quarter, 6 months? 3 m, 6m, 1year? Longer - surely not…?