Tide won't respond. Abroad on business trip and card being declined

Hello, I am abroad and my card is being declined. I need my card active to be able to get home. I was sat in a restaurant with only my business card on me and it was declined. I found myself in a very embarrassing situation when I had more than sufficient funds in the account to cover it.

I have sent numerous messages to tide with no response. I need to my card active asap

Hi there! Thank you so much for drawing this to our attention.

I am terribly sorry for the delay in response - we’re currently experiencing a higher volume of requests than usual!

We’ve raised your case with priority and one of our Member Support Agents will be in touch with you shortly and get to the bottom of this.

Thank you for your patience and cooperation!

Will they respond to my account or on here ?

Gerry …y ou are in good company. I have had the same problem for a week and there is still no sign of a response, not even an acknowledgement

Hello Gerry,

My colleague has been in touch with you via the Tide in-app :slight_smile:

Hello Ivan,

I hope you’re well.

Thank you for drawing this to my attention. I’ve tracked the correspondence thread you’ve had with one of my colleagues. I can assure you that your case is being looked at as we understand how important this is for you and is therefore of paramount importance to us too!

We will actively monitor your case and you may rest assured that as soon as an outcome is received, you will be notified as quickly as possible.

Thank you so much for your patience and understanding! Should you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to text us through the in-app chat or e-mail hello@tide.co with my name (David) - I’m always here to assist!

All the best,