Tide stole my money

Tide made a decision to close my account after a compliance review. Post this decision they told me thet would be sending my remaining funds to my “business client” …i have never in my life heard of such action! they told me to check my statement to find out who my business clients are, they would not tell me where they were sending my money. they said my money would be sent within 48hours! i contacted everyone who had sent money to my tide (3) people, all of them showed me screenshots to support they had not received any money from Tide! my account balance is now 0 and Tide are refusing to prove they sent money, they are also refusing to call me, no help at all, they have literally just taken my money and done whatever they want with it! i have had to borrow money as that was all i had! TIDE do not care! and will take your money despite your money being legitimate and you being able to prove where it has come from!

Hello @mbaja,

Thank you for contacting us.

We are sorry to hear that you feel this way. We have checked with our escalations team who has worked on your ticket and we can confirm that the team has provided all the relevant information. We have emailed you again with the findings to make sure it has reached you and you have it. We will be happy to help you out with any other questions you may have.

Regards,
Borislav