Tide is a failure

I am having the same problems as everyone else with Tide - it fails to recognise my passwords and locks me out, then when I ask for assistance NOTHING HAPPENS !
Tide - you are not supporting your customers - this is a disgrace.

Well, I got an email from Vicky but she has now stopped responding - well done Tide ! Starling Bank looks like they are keen for new customers.

Hi there @timgotm1

I’m sorry to hear that you’re having trouble accessing your account with us.

I’d be happy to help, but I’ll need to know the name of your business with us so I can have a closer look and get in touch with you, could you please let me know?

Regards,
Obi

I have replied - you’re the ones who are not responding !

I have sent you details - I still have no meaningful support from Tide.

well, Obi at Tide, you appear to as useful as the rest of Tide, which since yesterday has been no help ar all.

I appreciate that you’re frustrated, @timgotm1

But I won’t be able to look into this and assist you further without some specifics about your account - simply the name of your business would be enough.

If you can let me know what that is, I can have a look and help you with the recovery process more directly.

Regards,
Obi

I have sent you this already - Game On The Musical Ltd.
Day 2 of this failure by Tide so far - somebody please sort this out !

You do not recognise my passcode all of a sudden, so I cannot do any payments. You have to send me a new passcode so that I can reset it.

This stopped working yesterday - before then all my settings were working.

I am locked out again for another 60 minutes now because of this so I cant even look at my balance.

Thank you again for taking the time for our call @timgotm1

I’m very glad that we were able to sort out the issue, I completely appreciate that any delays with addressing this were frustrating and will definitely pass that feedback along to the team.

If you need anything further, let me know.

Regards,
Obi