Welcome to the community

IMPORTANT: Tide Community is closing - we’re building something better!

Thank you for sharing your feedback, questions and ideas. We very much appreciate your contributions - and now it’s time for something new. To better support you, and to showcase your businesses, we’re developing a member directory.

5th February 2021: This forum is now ‘static’ so it's not possible to add a new topic or comment.
Summer 2021: The forum will close. Read more

Money is being held from my account which is causing problems in my business. The payees statement shows that the money was sent from their account over a week ago and only part of it has appeared in my bank account. I believe Tide thought I had reached my account limit, but the limit was extended.

Since extending the limit the remaining money has still not appeared in my bank, and neither has it dropped back into the payers account.

I have sent SEVERAL messages on the in app messaging service for over a week and have had absolutely no response.

I have read several complaints of the same thing on this forum - absolutely no response and large sums of money being held with no explanation. It is unacceptable to leave customers without answers for days/weeks on end.

If I do not get a response within 24 hours I will be clearing my account and closing it down.

I am fed up with Tide’s shocking customer service.

Thank you for letting us know about this @Izzy

I’m sorry to hear about this situation, I’ll be looking into this on our side to make sure that the payment is processed accordingly, and that the team update you through the app as quickly as possible.

Regards,
Obi

Hi there @Izzy

I’ve recently sent you a reply to one of your in-app messages about this situation with some more detail, have a look and get back to me there when you’re able!

Regards,
Obi

This issue is still not resolved. I have sent the statements from the Payee as requested 3 days and have since heard nothing. This is completely unacceptable and am shocked at how appalling your customer services it. Please resolve this TODAY and sort out the money which is owed to my account after nearly 4 weeks

I have still had no response from you either via email, in app messaging or on this thread. If anyone is reading this I would advise AGAINST using Tide business bank accounts… this is the 3rd serious issue I’ve had with them in the past 12 months and regret banking with them - their customer service is appalling and any problem takes a long time to sort out and becomes a headache for you!!!

Hi there @Izzy

I appreciate that this has been a frustrating situation for you, but I won’t be able to assist you further here.

I’ve just sent you a reply in the in-app chat, as I haven’t been able to locate the email that you mentioned sending us with the details of the payment that you’re missing. If you can let me know there which email you’ve sent this from, that’ll let me look into the matter more effectively.

Regards,
Obi