Welcome to the community

IMPORTANT: Tide Community is closing - we’re building something better!

Thank you for sharing your feedback, questions and ideas. We very much appreciate your contributions - and now it’s time for something new. To better support you, and to showcase your businesses, we’re developing a member directory.

5th February 2021: This forum is now ‘static’ so it's not possible to add a new topic or comment.
Summer 2021: The forum will close. Read more

Hi My account for My Bare Face has been blocked since Thursday 30/4/20. Apparantly I need to send documents proving 3 transactions…which where TRANSFERS NOT sales or purchases. Transfers from and to Tide. They also want my website link (???) They also want a HMRC letter (???) I am shocked. Out of the blue, account frozen…no one answering their phone. In-app messages are std copy paste and unhelpful…only appearing after hours of waiting for a reply!. I want my account unfrozen so I can withdraw all my money and close this pathetic excuse of a business account. My business has all but collapsed since last Thursday!! I can can’t receive money and I cannot pay bills. This at MONTH END!!! AND DURING COVID FOR HEAVEN’S SAKE!!! I would rather go through the pain of a high street bank than go through this prepaid nonsense with zero customer support when we need it most.!!! I am HORRIFIED!!! Having read this last man’s story I am now petrified that my funds will never be able to be withdrawn! Are TIDE a bunch of thieves??? How dare they hold on to peoples’ money for no good reason and with such abhorrent customer service.! I want my money unfrozen NOW!

• created

May '20
  • last reply

May '20

views

users

Hi there, please accept our apologies for not getting back to you here sooner.

Even in difficult times like these, we do have to abide by UK regulations and have a commitment to keeping our members’ accounts safe. I can see that this situation has been sorted out with our responsible teams - we understand that it can be somewhat distressing.

If you need any further assistance, just let us know!