Tide froze my account on covid times no warning and taking their sweet time

Account frozen for days now. No requests nothing. No messages, no contacts, ignore messages to Compliance team to customer service to everyone. Wages late, missed a VAT payment, missed the payment of training fees for an employee. Receipt from a customer that took ages to pay bounced back. Business interruption loan from Government (50k) gone AWOL. Upgraded to premium but no contact from manager they are all too busy to take calls no reply to messages on any means. This forum is my last resort. DURING COVID TIMES!!! THIS IS INCREDIBLE!! TIDE TAKING ADVANTAGE OF THE WORSE CRISIS IN THE UK TO DESTROY UK BUSINESSES. They say it’s regulation blah blah but it is a bare faced LIE as they do not even mention the piece of fictious regulation. As far as I know they are just helping themselves to client funds.

I’ve been waiting almost 3 weeks and have missed over £10000 in payments

Hi @pedromadeira,

I understand the team was in touch and believe this is now resolved. Don’t hesitate to get back in touch with them if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Valentine

Hi @muhammedzuhaibahmed

I believe you are in touch with our team on a private channel.

Please reach out to them directly if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Valentine

Yes, it’s been 3 weeks and I’ve only been told they can’t tell me why and they don’t know how long, it’s a joke, tide are single handedly taking my business into bankruptcy.