Welcome to the community

IMPORTANT: Tide Community is closing - we’re building something better!

Thank you for sharing your feedback, questions and ideas. We very much appreciate your contributions - and now it’s time for something new. To better support you, and to showcase your businesses, we’re developing a member directory.

5th February 2021: This forum is now ‘static’ so it's not possible to add a new topic or comment.
Summer 2021: The forum will close. Read more

Hi I tried to make a payment on the 21st January 2021 and I received a message in the in app chat saying.

“ **We have placed a temporary pause on your account. During this time, you will not be able to send or receive payments from, or into your Tide Account or use your card. We appreciate that this may cause some concerns however, our Compliance Team is currently reviewing your account. We will be in touch via email as soon as there is any further update. **

**UK financial regulation requires us to verify information from time to time to ensure we remain compliant and our members’ accounts are safe. **

**If you have any questions, please let us know, we are here to help. **

**Thanks in advance for your cooperation. **

Kind Regards”

I have now waited 6 days as of today the 26th January 2021 and have not had a single reply after various calls & messages sent I got sent the same text above when I asked! This is absolutely unbelievable in these times my account gets locked and I have no access to my funds. How am I supposed to run my business if my account gets locked and I’m constantly checking my emails and messages in the app for no reply! It’s a complete joke I am furious right now that I haven’t been sent a reply as to what to do! And my account hasn’t been unlocked I am really not happy with the services I have been provided with along with customer service I have received!

I would like an update and have my account unblocked please this is causing serious stress every day that nothing has been done why is it taking so long!!! I can’t run a business like this…

I am very unhappy right now and would please please like this resolved!

Thanks
Zensec ltd

Hello @Zsecurity,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention and sorry for the inconvenience you have experienced.

I completely understand how disruptive account pauses can be. The checks that our teams make are part of our obligations as a financial service provider.

I want to assure you that we have escalated the case to our dedicated team and they will contact you internally as soon as possible.

Please feel free to reach out to us again here if any other delays occur.

Thank you,
Borislav

Hi thanks for the reply. I’ve sent in the information they need but haven’t had a reply could you please see what’s happening?

Much appreciated

Thankyou.

Hi I’ve sent all the required details they sent me on the in app messaging and still haven’t got a reply… I’m in urgent need of my account what is happening please.

Thanks

Hi, I sent all completed documentation over via the in app messaging when will I get an update please on my account? Thanks

Hi, I sent all completed documentation over via the in app messaging when will I get an update please on my account? Much appreciated