Welcome to the community

IMPORTANT: Tide Community is closing - we’re building something better!

Thank you for sharing your feedback, questions and ideas. We very much appreciate your contributions - and now it’s time for something new. To better support you, and to showcase your businesses, we’re developing a member directory.

5th February 2021: This forum is now ‘static’ so it's not possible to add a new topic or comment.
Summer 2021: The forum will close. Read more

Now we know the situation - Tide is never going to be able to provide a bbl - we should get together as a community and lobby on our collective selves to get something done about it.

First suggestion is to take the conversation off of this forum.

If anyone is interested in clubbing together, let’s work out a place to do that, WhatsApp Group? Slack? FB? Don’t care which but let’s start taking control of the situation as Tide is a busted flush and not worth our time anymore. Happy to post my contact details here to kick it off if people want to get on board? @Cam what’d you think?

• created

Jul '20
  • last reply

14d

replies

views

users

I am all game into helping everyone out.

We can Lobby together to find ways where everyone can get the help and support they need.

Count me in.

I’ll email you also mate.

I still think hounding mp’s is a good option the British business bank have clearly made it clear they noted tides comments…

Oliver couldn’t come out and ask us to help as so many people are pissed off… but imo that is exactly what he was getting at.

Write to mp’s hm treasury & Rishi, nowt to lose.

Im in support of teaming together. What a waist of time.

Tide is done. said that before do not rely on Tide( a bank that use a sharinfg office to operate) pffff

count me in pm email sent

3 months later

closed Oct 7, '20

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

4 months later

unlisted Feb 5