Terrible customer support, no advice or help

So Tide advertises their business bank accounts for non UK residents with a registered UK limited company.

I’m trying to set up an account for days and I just got an email saying that you can’t offer me an account. Tide says that non UK residents can open an account but how if I can’t get past the required UK address? I gave you my current address in the UK so I can get the card delivered there instead of my registered company address. Also there is no option to submit an address from another country. I’m currently in the UK but less than three months, I have a UK phone number and downloaded the app. I reached out to the support but they completely ignore me.

I reapplied and submitted my information and it looks like no one cares or is willing to give advice on how to open the business account. I can’t even trade due to not having a business account and when I discovered Tide saying it is simple to open an account I thought it would be the best solution. Doesn’t look like it.

Hi there @twentyonemiles

Thank you for letting us know about this, I’m sorry to hear that you’ve had a poor first experience with us. I can see that the onboarding team have gotten back to you in regard to your application, but if you have any questions, I’d be happy to pass these along and ask the team to clarify if needed.

Regards,
Obi