Temporary Account Pause

Hello, My account has been paused for a whole month now, I’ve been speaking to the team via messages in the app and also email and keep getting the same constant replies that when they get relevant information they will be in contact. It’s been a month!!! They are unhelpful, not expressing the exact problems for me to fix or asking me questions either?! I also have money I need in there for bills etc, this has has a negative effect on my life, my business has reached a standstill and is going down the drain as I can’t make or receive any transactions. I would like this to be fixed as it’s so frustrating for me, or at least let me have access to my money this is so unfair and stripping away my power.

Thank you for letting us know about this @LMB

The team have received your messages, I understand how this can be somewhat frustrating, but checks like these are part of our obligations - we’ve stressed your circumstances to the responsible team and they’ll be in touch as soon as they possibly can.

Regards,
Obi

Hi,

I have exactly the same issue with my business account. I am about to start receiving money into that account in some 2 weeks time. Have no answer on the ticket in the app, no e-mail has been sent or contact has been made. Its been few days now, but it is really disapointing and discoureging when no answer is given.

Kind regards, V. Grigaliunas

Hello @Vyciukukas,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We have stressed the urgency to our relevant department. They will be in touch as soon as possible.

Let us know if you should require any further assistance, we will be happy to help!

Regards,
Borislav