Support

As a new user, like many others I find response time too slow. On average I have waited more than 6 hours and worse still in the last case they hadn’t read the question and the response to how to fix the problem was “force quit the app”
Not good enough!

Hi @F360cs,

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

I’m so sorry to read you’ve been disappointed in our response time on the in-app chat. We have been receiving a very high number of messages lately. We’re growing rapidly and it’s wonderful to welcome many new members every day but it also comes with its challenges.

Our number one priority is to provide the best service to our members - rest assured that the team is on it and are working hard to get back to members as quickly as possible.

I believe you’re in touch with our Member Support team but if you’d like to share any further feedback, please feel free to send me a DM or reply here.

Thanks,
Valentine

Aaaaaand another one. Why does everything take so long? Is Tide in trouble?

Hi @Swoonigan

I understand that our COO and Member Support team reached out to you on the phone and the in-app chat last night to apologise and give you a full explanation of the situation after the issue experienced by our third-party provider was resolved.

I completely understand that this situation must have been stressful and might have caused your business inconvenience. Rest assured that the team was working hard to fix this as quickly as possible with our provider.

If you’d like to give us further feedback, please don’t hesitate to get back to our Member Support team or request a call back.

Once again, I’d like to apologise for the stress and inconvenience this situation must have caused.

Thanks,
Valentine