Welcome to the community

IMPORTANT: Tide Community is closing - we’re building something better!

Thank you for sharing your feedback, questions and ideas. We very much appreciate your contributions - and now it’s time for something new. To better support you, and to showcase your businesses, we’re developing a member directory.

5th February 2021: This forum is now ‘static’ so it's not possible to add a new topic or comment.
Summer 2021: The forum will close. Read more

I have been trying to set up a new account with you for best part of three weeks! Your response times via the App are an absolute joke. Every time I upload something to you I have to wait days for a response - it doesn’t help that your App continually displays that I have ‘2’ updates to read, but there are actually NO updates there! AND, you have no telephone support number…! Amazing, and you actually want to attract new customers and them to feel secure in dealing with you… I really can not believe how you expect to be seen as the new ‘golden boys’ of the business banking world. Very disappointed.

• created

Apr '19
  • last reply

Apr '20

replies

views

users

links

Hi @MadMatCATS,

I’m so sorry to hear you’ve been having trouble setting up your account. We’ve received a very high volume of applications lately but rest assured that we are on it and are working hard to make sure we get back to queries as quickly as possible.

I have spoken with our On-boarding team to make sure they further assist you with your application.

Thanks,
Valentine

Pointing out in another thread that everyone has problems with your support team.

Hi @Swoonigan

I understand that our COO and Member Support team reached out to you on the phone and the in-app chat last night to apologise and give you a full explanation of the situation after the issue experienced by our third-party provider was resolved.

I completely understand that this situation must have been stressful and might have caused your business inconvenience. Rest assured that the team was working hard to fix this as quickly as possible with our provider.

If you’d like to give us further feedback, please don’t hesitate to get back to our Member Support team or request a call back.

Once again, I’d like to apologise for the stress and inconvenience this situation must have caused.

Thanks,
Valentine

11 months later

Worst bank experience ever! I have an account and I can’t log in the app. Each time, I have been ask my business details and my ID for the last 5 months. I gave them all the required details. They said that they are checking my details and they will get back to me in 48 hours. They never do. Then I contact them and they ask the same questions; business details and ID. I give them again, wait for 48 hours and no response. By the way I have an account with them and they have my money. You can see that their customer service isn’t going any where further than that. Desperate to get my money back close the account.

No one from tide contacted me yet to resolve this issue. Is this your fast response? I want my money back and close the account asap.

Hello Ayca,

We are sorry for the delay and for the inconvenience this is causing you.

Your case is with our relevant team. However, this is a manual process which requires some time to be done.
I can see that our Member Support provided you with all of the information regarding the case via the thread you have with them.

We will give you an update once the case is completed.

Regards,
Borislav

Hello again,

I can see that Lyubomir from our Member Support team has been in touch with you today.

Please refer to the thread with him, as we are unable to share any account sensitive data on Community.

Thank you for your understanding in advance.

Regards.
Borislav

No one has introduced themselves as Lyubomir to me so far, so I don’t know who are you referring to?
I didn’t ask you to share my sensitive info on this platform so no need to tell me that you can’t share them. I got reached out via email only to be told that someone will contact me for help, four times! Again no constructive help at all. If you actually helped me my bank issues with you should have been resolved by now.

This is my experience too for new account opening, 11 days later and the “Verifying your details” has the same status in the App. Also the “My Tickets” support has a bug/does not work, I can send a message of the issues, but cannot read responses - “Failed to load comments - Retry”.

Please pick up the phone and call your customers!

Hello! PLease accept our apologies for the delay. Can you please send us a message through [email protected] so we can assist further with your application? Thank you!

24 days later

Tide has its benefits. I’m mainly using TransferWise 2 borderless account for all currencies and exchanges. They have gbp Sterling accounts too.

Thank you so much for the kind words! We are gad that you are enjoying Tide.