Support...? Really? This is neither Support nor Service

I have been trying to set up a new account with you for best part of three weeks! Your response times via the App are an absolute joke. Every time I upload something to you I have to wait days for a response - it doesn’t help that your App continually displays that I have ‘2’ updates to read, but there are actually NO updates there! AND, you have no telephone support number…! Amazing, and you actually want to attract new customers and them to feel secure in dealing with you… I really can not believe how you expect to be seen as the new ‘golden boys’ of the business banking world. Very disappointed.

Hi @MadMatCATS,

I’m so sorry to hear you’ve been having trouble setting up your account. We’ve received a very high volume of applications lately but rest assured that we are on it and are working hard to make sure we get back to queries as quickly as possible.

I have spoken with our On-boarding team to make sure they further assist you with your application.

Thanks,
Valentine

Pointing out in another thread that everyone has problems with your support team.

Hi @Swoonigan

I understand that our COO and Member Support team reached out to you on the phone and the in-app chat last night to apologise and give you a full explanation of the situation after the issue experienced by our third-party provider was resolved.

I completely understand that this situation must have been stressful and might have caused your business inconvenience. Rest assured that the team was working hard to fix this as quickly as possible with our provider.

If you’d like to give us further feedback, please don’t hesitate to get back to our Member Support team or request a call back.

Once again, I’d like to apologise for the stress and inconvenience this situation must have caused.

Thanks,
Valentine