Support or not

3 hrs trying to sort my account out , as soon as I get a response and ask a question im getting no answer, just opened account and finding support not very supportive

Can you believe just had another support robot ask me the same question omg ahhhhhh

Hi @Ianchambers1970,

I know my colleague Atanas is helping you with this via the in-app chat.

We don’t use bots :slight_smile: Our Member Support agents are here to help via the in-app chat and hello@tide.co 7 days a week.

Let me know if you have any other questions, I’m happy to help.

Thanks,
Valentine

Hi

I posted a requst on the neary 2 hours ago and had no feedback could you please help

Hi @Ianchambers1970

I’m sorry to hear you’re having issues. I know a member of our Support team is assisting you with this.
Don’t hesitate to let them know if you have any other questions.

Thanks,
Valentine

Again today, I used the support app at 09:00, finaly got a reply at 18:00, i am a new costumer and i am finding the app service a bit difficult to say the least, all i need to kow is that you have received payment

Hi,

I have opened a TIDE account, and I want to share the standing order details.
I want to have the ‘Name of Bank’ and ‘Full Address’.

Additionally - I can find that there are they types of accounts offered. How can I find my account type and fees charged for this account.

I have raised 2 support questions which are not answered for last 10 hrs.

Thanks,
Mandar

Hi @kelkar_mandar, I’m sorry for the delay you experienced. I can see that your queries were answered by Samuel in our Member Support team yesterday, but if you have any further queries please get in touch via the in-app chat and we’ll be happy to help :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Ali