Stuck at verifying your details. (again)

Hi

I really need some help. When I try to login to tide iOS app it asks me for the 5 digit security code which I enter correctly without issue however it then comes up with a screen saying its verifying my details and that it should be only 5 minutes but in some cases it can take a bit longer.

I did manage to get into my account a few weeks back, however the next time I tried to access the app it was back to the verifying splash screen. My details have been verified including the photos and driving license/passport requirements. I also got an email with my company info and company number from companies house but this is the last contact i managed to get from tide.

I would really appreciate it if you could take a look into this for me. The company is called KyraHost incase you need it. Hopefully someone can help or point me in the right direction.

Hi there @justinhay

Firstly, thank you for incorporating your company through us, we’re always glad to hear it and I hope that we’ll be able to support you going forward with the start of your business.

I can see that what you’ve submitted has reached us as an application for an account - I’ve passed this along to the Onboarding team so they can be in touch with you and help move things forward.

Regards,
Obi