Some positive feedback

Hi all,

I just wanted to thank your team for the support they’ve provided this week. I know things have been rough and I’ve been fairly vocal myself about the frustrations I’ve personally experienced.

Whilst I’m no closer to seeing a BBL or even an option to apply, both Rob and Humphrey specifically have been a shining example of quality customer service and care.

Rob is always detailed with his responses in your app, rarely using any copy/paste and comes across as a genuinely great person. Equally, Humphrey called me a few days ago and was a joy to chat with - incredibly professional and went out of his way to offer reassurance.

With the immense strain your staff will be under, it’s good to see that Tide offer all of their staff 24/7 CBT and mental health support - which I suspect many may need during this time!

In closing, and despite the challenging conversations they are likely handling every day, Rob and Humphrey have gone above and beyond to offer a high level of support and I’d like to thank them personally, so please pass on my best.

Thanks again,

James

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback and support here @SourceCode - we really appreciate it :slight_smile: I have passed this on to the rest of the team as well.

Thanks again for your patience and support.

Have a nice bank holiday weekend,
Valentine

You too! Thanks, Valentine. Hope you all get a well deserved break.