Sneak preview of Tide

We’re excited today to be able to share with you a first look at some screens from the Tide app.

Accounts:

The Accounts page shows your various account balances. From here select each account to view all recent transactions or begin making a payment. Tap your profile picture, on the top left of the screen, to access your account settings.

Toolbox:

You will find a host of useful features from Tide and our partners in your Toolbox, to help you save time and money. No further signup is required to access these features. Currently the Tide Toolbox contains ‘Invoicing’ and ‘API access’. Read more about the Toolbox here.

Help:

The Help page is the hub for customer support where you can send us in-app messages if you have any issues or queries. We aim to provide the highest level of service to our customers.

Your feedback is extremely valuable to us and we would be so grateful to hear any thoughts you have so far.

Looks awesome, not sure if this is the appropriate place to ask this… how long do you estimate until you have an alpha for Android?

I’m in the middle of trying to open a new business account, and it’s soul crushing. The latest ask from the bank is to provide a VAT notice to my trading address! So are we weeks away or months away?

Keep up the great work.

Thanks,
Nopadon

Thanks for the positive feedback Nopadon and I’m sorry to hear of your ongoing frustrations setting up a business account elsewhere.

While can’t commit to specific timelines just yet, we currently expect to start restricted android alpha tests in October.

We have taken note of your query and so we will be in touch as soon as we are ready to go.