Hello

I had signed up almost a week ago, but my app still shows that some checks are being done. I have seen couple of notifications on my phone which takes me to the app but I still see the same message about checks being done.

I am using android on pixel 3. Can you advise on how to proceed?

Tarun

Hi @tarundhillon, I can see that our on-boarding team contacted you 8 days ago requesting some more information. They’ve sent a follow up message just now - please do let us know if you’re able to access these messages via the in-app chat.

Thanks, Ali

Thanks ! I did receive a follow on email requesting few documents which I have provided, but still not able to see anything in App.

Hi @tarundhillon, sorry for the issues you’re having with the in-app chat. This is a known error that our production team is looking into and we hope to have this resolved as soon as possible (I’ve raised a ticket for you so the team know that you are being affected by this). I can see that the team sent you some good news on Monday :slight_smile: if we can help with anything else in the meanwhile please email us at hello@tide.co.
Thanks, Ali