Shocking support

I’m genuinely hoping someone will answer the fraud on our account and actually respond. The fraud was 2 weeks ago! HELP US PLEASE

Hi @AvA-V,

Our Member Support team has reached out to you via the in-app chat to give you an update. Please rest assured that they’re on this.

If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to get back to them so that they can further assist you.

Thanks,
Valentine

Second the fact that the support is always shocking.

Hi @Swoonigan

I understand that our COO and Member Support team reached out to you on the phone and the in-app chat last night to apologise and give you a full explanation of the situation after the issue experienced by our third-party provider was resolved.

I completely understand that this situation must have been stressful and might have caused your business inconvenience. Rest assured that the team was working hard to fix this as quickly as possible with our provider.

If you’d like to give us further feedback, please don’t hesitate to get back to our Member Support team or request a call back.

Thanks,
Valentine

Nothing from your COO and no explanation given. 4 weeks to return fraudulent funds. Still shocking.

Hi @AvA-V,

Our Member Support team reached out to you last week via the in-app chat with an update and some good news. Are you able to see their messages?

Thanks,
Valentine