Our payments partner occasionally needs to carry out routine maintenance which can in turn affect the service we provide to our members.
This page contains the latest information we have from our partners about when maintenance is scheduled and how planned outages may affect you.
When will it take place?
The next maintenance period is currently scheduled for the following time (all GMT):
- 08:00 – 22:00 on Saturday 23rd March 2019 (affecting outbound payments)
- 09:00 – 17:00 on Sunday 24th March 2019 (affecting inbound payments)
What does this mean for my Tide account?
- For the duration of the downtime, outbound and inbound Faster Payments will be held in a queue until the resumption of normal service.
- You will still be able to access your account balance, view your transactions, create and send invoices, and use your card.
- After the maintenance is complete, the ability to receive and make Faster Payments will return to normal, and any queued Faster Payments will automatically be executed.
If you’ve got any questions or issues, just reach out to our Member Support team in the app.