Same as A LOT of others

setupandaccess

So I applied a week ago, the company was registered within a day- Hgs Project Solutions (seems Company House dont have any problems).

app continued with the usual 5Mins to 48Hrs message (lol)… Friday i Recive an Email asking further questions of which most i had given details of in my initial application, unbelievably one asked for my company name… you literally paid and registered it for me!!!

Anyway i replied to the email promptly, not heard anything further, reinstalled the app as that seemed like a good idea as i wasnt getting any further there and couldnt receive messages through it. didnt help as ive now been stuck on a message reading… we are just undertaking additional checks which could take upto 2Hrs (yeah Sure).

so please can you provide me details of when I might be able to use my account?

Thank you for writing @Sholmsie

The process does take a differing amount of time based on your business, it has been a bit busier than usual with our onboarding team and they have had to take a bit more than usual as well.

I’ve made sure to alert them about yours so they can respond to you as soon as they possibly can and make progress.

Regards,
Obi