Welcome to the community

IMPORTANT: Tide Community is closing - we’re building something better!

Thank you for sharing your feedback, questions and ideas. We very much appreciate your contributions - and now it’s time for something new. To better support you, and to showcase your businesses, we’re developing a member directory.

5th February 2021: This forum is now ‘static’ so it's not possible to add a new topic or comment.
Summer 2021: The forum will close. Read more

ive been rejected for a tide account as they only offer to a few selected businesses well i have a taxi business and they dont offer to my sector absolute joke and the amount of terrible feedback on this re tide be careful guys

• created

Jun '20
  • last reply

Sep '20

replies

views

users

Hi @bigtexlonghorn ,

I’m really sorry that we weren’t able to offer you a Tide account at this stage. The decision to reject an application is never made lightly. We’re on a mission to help small business owners spend less time on money admin, and we want to enable as many small businesses as possible to do that.

We offer accounts to small business owners in a variety of industries, but there are some businesses we can’t on-board at this stage. If it were up to us, every UK SME would have a Tide account, and we hope to be able to on-board a wider range of businesses in the future.

I’m again, really sorry for any inconvenience this may cause Martin.

All the best,
Valentine

3 months later

closed Sep 6, '20

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.