Recieving Payments from customers

payments
general

Hello, I’m new to Tide just setting up an account today,I have a new start up company so its still in its baby stages. I have a sort code and account number and I wanted to transfer over a pound but it hasnt transfered over yet I have put all the correct infomation, I was wondering how long it takes for the money to be into my Tide account, the main reason I ask is becasue im getting a grant for my buisness and I dont want it not to go through. Also can I use the sort code and account number to recive payments from my webstie so they go straight to my Tide account.

Thanks, Ryan

Faster Payments can take up to 2 hours 30 minutes to appear in your account. If these funds do not arrive within one business day, please send us a message through the in-app messaging tool and we will look into it for you. Do note that we are not yet able to accept CHAPS payments at this time.

You should be able to accept payments from your website without issue, but do send us a message if you experience difficulties with this!

And, welcome to Tide :slight_smile:

I’m still a little bit wary about moving money into a brand new different type of account so I did a small transfer earlier and it was in my account in around 1.5hrs…

Can transfers be made on the weekend?

Yes, absolutely @vincentstirrat :slight_smile:

Please note that Faster Payments can take up to 2h 30min to be processed - you can learn more about this here.

How long does it take to respond to messages? Someone has paid me but i haven’t seen it. I have sent the payment details how long does it take to check? Payment was sent in april

Hi @Emmaudal, I can see that Shawona from our Member Support team responded to your message on Friday. If we can help with anything else please don’t hesitate to get in touch via the in-app chat :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Ali