Receiving funds from EU bank

Hi how can I receive funds from a EU bank to my Tide account

If you’re the sender, or are able to get the sender to sign up for TransferWise (a currency conversion “middleman”-type service), the sender can use TransferWise to send the funds from their EU bank account to your Tide account.

Otherwise, you could sign up for TransferWise’s Borderless account (which is a separate service to their usual currency conversion service), then provide the sender with your Borderless account details. After the funds arrive in your Borderless account, you could then send the funds from there to your Tide account.

Hi Bryan, thanks for posting!

International payments are our top feature priority and our Development team is working hard to introduce it in the coming months.
We are building a proprietary forex capability which will give you a unique IBAN and the ability to hold pots of money in lots of different currencies. We believe this will be the most sophisticated international payments capability for SMEs in the World.

In the meantime, like @baby suggested, you can use a third party service to receive international payments providing your Tide sort code and account number.

Let me know if you have any other questions, I’d be happy to help!

Hi, is this solved yet? Im still using transferwise.com
Transferwise Borderless is amazing if you travel a lot or do business in multiple currencies or are freelancer for example.
Transferwise always gives the actual mid-market exchange rate for currency conversions, the rate you find on Google for example.
You can hold your balances in over 40 currencies and receive payments in GBP, EUR, USD and AUD with no fees to receive payments. You can make currency transfers to any foreign business’ bank account such as your foreign suppliers. Easy to switch between currencies - 0.35pc and 2pc of the transaction amount.
Low-cost international money transfer – up to eight times cheaper compared to a bank. You instantly get bank details for your local account in GBP, EUR, USD and AUD. Will Tide offer such currency services?
TransferWise borderless account – the entire process is done online without any complications and I get a contactless mastercard debit card for spending at the real exchange rate in any currency.

Hello there! Thank you so much for drawing this to our attention.

We’re currently rolling out our IBAN details and International currency accounts (ICA) feature. For now, the accounts are being rolled out gradually starting with members with limited companies.

If you’d like to register your interest in accessing the feature, just send Member Support a message in the app, they would be happy to add you to the list and a member of our ICA team will be in touch with you soon after!

You can learn more about the feature here: https://www.tide.co/ica-faq/

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact our Member Support team through the in-app chat or email hello@tide.co - they’ll be more than glad to assist! :slight_smile:

For now, I wish you a fantastic day and all the best ahead for you and your business.