Quickbooks integration problems

Hi
I was extremely excited when I got the message about Quickbooks integration and found the initial setup as simple as expected.
Unfortunately I have had nothing but problems with it since the start, summarised as follows:

1. Random selection of transactions downloaded, certainly not a complete mirror of what’s on the bank account. This has led to me paying at least one supplier twice which is really not good.

2. Constant requests to reconnect. I would happy if this resulted in everything working properly, but it doesn’t.

3. When updating, the current account hangs on the spinning wheel indefinitely.

In short, it is just simply not working, which is resulting in wasted time and even wasted money. I would have stuck with manual downloads if I’d known this would be anything other than perfect.

Please let me know if you have any advice on this. I use quickbooks online on various machines (laptop, ipad, phone) in various locations.

Many thanks

Hi Hugh :wave:

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback.

We are also very excited to confirm the integration with QuickBooks but to see it’s not working with you is rather disappointing! Thank you for pointing out these details. In order to help you further, I am going to contact you via the in-app chat and then raise this to our technical team.

In order to help you further, we would greatly appreciate it if you could also contact QuickBooks support and if possible send any screenshots of the issues you’re facing to the thread I’m going to open in a couple of minutes as that would greatly benefit our investigation.

Thank you once again for drawing this to our attention and I look forward to helping you further! :slightly_smiling_face:

Best wishes,