Proof of account in lieu of bank statement

general

Ignoring the fact that the support team is never online, reactive instead of proactive, and clearly massively under resourced…

How do I get a statement instantly. Or a formal letter acknowledging that I hold a bank account with Tide?

This is an absolute basic business requirement and something that should be available from day one of holding an account.

I am so full of regret from going the route of an account with you guys. It’s just so massively time consuming to get anything done. Why?

These things are easy. A simple round of welcome docs would suffice. People are choosing you as you advertise a fast service. You don’t. You get people in the door quickly then make them do a song and dance before they can do anything productive with the account.

Waste. Of. Time.

did you ever get a response for your enquiry ?

@Swoonigan my sincere apologies for the delay in getting back to you. I hope this has been resolved for you by our Member Support team. For any future requests, please get in touch with via the in-app chat and request an ‘Account Verification’ letter, which acknowledges the business account you hold with Tide. Statements are available from the 4th of every month and can be downloaded in a CSV format.

We are currently upscaling our number of Member Support agents to support our growing member base so we can fulfil our mission to provide unparalleled service. I’m sorry that this was not your experience with Tide - if there is anything we can do to assist, or if you have any further feedback, please do not hesitate to get in touch via hello@tide.co.

Thanks, Ali